Vermont becomes 4th state with Physician-assisted suicide
- Oregon / Oregon Death with Dignity Act (1994)
- Washington / Washington Death with Dignity Act (2008)
- Montana / Baxter v. Montana (2009)
- Vermont / Patient Choice and Control at End of Life Act (2013)
Vermont is the first state to pass this through a legislative process.
Ray Manzarek Obit
- 1: Ray Manzarek: Dead.
- 2: Please let someone make a "the end" joke.
- 1: He broke on through to the other side.
- 2: Only St. Peter will light his fire now.
- S: Hell Yeah! --> https://www.goldstar.com/e/69979
- V: GO FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY
- S: gosh, i would be scared. If it was De La Soul, i would probably go, but when you get the cube crowd involved, it's a whole different party
- V: yeah, esp at shoreline. place is huge. and getting out of there isn't that easy
- S: I remember I went to an Ice Cube concert at the Warfield when I was about 21-22 and a guy got stabbed in the neck and immediately after that, a girl fight broke out and a girl got her ear ripped off
- V: HAHAHA. i'm sorry that's not funny, but it kinda is
- S: Ice Cube stormed off stage and said he would never come back to the Bay
- V: Not sure how many more years he has of "putting his back into it."
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 36